To the author: If you're going to disable the application's quality selection control in the right click menu please include a quality selection menu or cycle button somewhere in the game interface.
To the drones: Don't forget to rate this review as 'useless'.
1. not transparent or translucent; impenetrable to light; not allowing light to pass through.
2. not transmitting radiation, sound, heat, etc.
3. not shining or bright; dark; dull.
4. hard to understand; not clear or lucid; obscure: The problem remains opaque despite explanations.
5. dull, stupid, or unintelligent.
In other words, the author needs a dictionary.
Does that not seem ironic to you...? Also, I see you didn't read the author comments.
couldn't get out of the gym
*Dropkicks laptop through window*
Good game, but way too easy. I was playing it for like two minutes with full health. The game should become progressively harder.
A simple, fun, addictive game.
It doesn't always take brilliant graphics to make a good game. I liked it. Impressive that this was all scripted.
Nah. It's not that hard. It only took a couple of days to make, and I probably could've made the script smaller if I used a function to control the creation of all squares - that took up the majority of the file's size.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.